Buyer rates and entitlements
A non-refundable registration fee of USD 400 is payable for all hosted buyers.
- Administrative fee of USD 50 is applicable for each registration
- All fees are to be paid in US Dollars
- Payment information will be made available once registration is confirmed
|Access to TRAVEX|
|NTO Media Briefings
/ Press Conference
– Opening and Closing Ceremonies
– Welcome and Farewell Dinners
|Complimentary shuttle transfers from official hotels to exhibition venue and official events / functions.|
|Complimentary Pre tours. Pre-registration is required and slots are subject to availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.|
|Post-Show City Tours (Payable) Pre-registration is required and slots are subject to availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.|
- Entry to exhibition hall
- 32 on-site business appointments with exhibitors
- Access to pre-scheduled appointments and online diary system
- Listing in the Buyers Profile
- Entry to all official TRAVEX functions and events
- Complimentary airport transfers and local coach transfers from official hotels to exhibition venue and official events/functions
- Special rates to post-event tours
- Accredited Hosted Buyers may be hosted with economy flights and/or hotel accommodation. Hosted Buyers are requested to book their own economy class flights (reimbursement will be provided subject to a cap amount) and provide their check-in/out dates. Complimentary hotel accommodation will be allocated by the organiser based on the dates provided in the agreement
|15 September 2021||Deadline for registration / amending of details|
|15 October 2021||Registrants will be notified of application status via email|
|15 November 2021||Deadline for Hosted Buyers to submit their signed agreement online and payment|
|10 January 2022||Hosted Buyer will be notified of hotel accommodation allocated|
The above dates are subject to change without prior notice Please note that all media registrants must be accredited and you will receive a confirmation email if your application is approved
Guidelines for All Delegates
- Only duly registered TRAVEX Sellers, Buyers and Media are allowed to participate in TRAVEX. Admission to TRAVEX will be strictly on the basis of TRAVEX name badges.
- All Sellers, Buyers and Media are required to wear their badges at all times, and be dressed in proper business attire in the TRAVEX area. Anyone not issued with a TRAVEX badge and/or is inappropriately attired, regardless of rank or relation to any authorized TRAVEX badge holder, will not be granted access to the TRAVEX area. Lost/Replacement badges will be subjected to a replacement fee.
- Minors under the age of 18 will not be allowed entry during the entire duration of TRAVEX.
- TRAVEX Business Appointments are only between designated registered Sellers and Buyers only. No one should interrupt an on-going business appointment. Media, Sellers/Buyers of a competing organisation, Host Committee, Official ATF delegates or any other persons are not allowed to sit in during an on-going appointment. If an outside party is present during an appointment, the Secretariat is authorised to interrupt the appointment to inquire first with the Seller and second, with the Buyer, if the presence of the outsider is necessary and/or acceptable. If either one is not agreeable to the presence of the outsider, the said outsider shall be required by the Secretariat or to leave the booth immediately.
- TRAVEX delegates are entitled to attend all activities scheduled in the official ATF 2021 programme on the basis of name badges, with the exception of:
- ASEAN National Tourism Organisations (NTOs) Meetings and Related Meetings
- AAA / AHRA / FATA / ASEANTA Board of Directors Meetings
- NTO-hosted luncheons for which only specific invitations / delegate segments are granted access
- Specific invitations are required for access to all other events or functions in the Official ATF 2021 Programme