The ASEAN Tourism Forum 2022 Hosted Media Programme is now open for application!
The Hosted Media Programme is open to editors, journalists, reporters and other editorial representatives of bona fide leisure travel trade and tourism publishers from around the world and will join the ATF 2022 from 16 - 22 January 2022, at the ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) in Cambodia.
Hosted Media Entitlements
- Admission to TRAVEX (strictly based on TRAVEX name badges)
- Entry to media briefings by ASEAN member countries
- Entry to Opening and Closing Ceremonies, and Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Specific invitations are required for access to all other events or functions in the official ATF 2022 Programme
- Complimentary airport transfers to official hotels at stipulated timing
- Complimentary daily shuttles to/from official hotels, venue and official functions
- Complimentary pre-event City Tours (subject to available seats)
*Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the registration form for more details.
|15 September 2021||Deadline for registration / amending of details|
|15 October 2021||Registrants will be notified of application status via email|
|15 November 2021||Deadline for Hosted Media to submit their signed agreement online and payment|
|10 January 2022||Hosted Media will be notified of hotel accommodation allocated|
The above dates are subject to change without prior notice. Please note that all media registrants must be accredited and you will receive a confirmation email if your application is approved